P.G.Diploma in A.M.
Post Graduate Diploma in Alternative Medicine (P.G.D.A.M.):
- It is a distance learning course conducted by the Indian Board of Alternative Medicine
- It is the foundation for career in alternative medicine which covers different aspects of alternative medicine.
- Its applications and human health sciences covering anatomy, physiology, pathology, hygiene, gynecology and obstetrics, medical jurisprudence and practice of medicine.
Compulsory Subjects (7):
1. Human Body Structure (Anatomy)
2. Human Body Function (Physiology)
3. Human Body Disorders (Pathology)
4. Natural Health Laws (Hygiene)
5. Description of Diseases and its Management (Practice of Medicine)
6. Women Diseases (Gynecology & Obstetrics)
7. Medical Ethics & Laws (Medical Jurisprudence)
Elective Subjects (3):
Three alternative therapies of student's choice.
Lessons on the 3 elective alternative therapies and on general medical subjects are sent by air mail.
- Course consists of ten papers
- Student can answer the same at his place of residence.
- Student is allowed with a certain amount of time to study.
- Question papers are mailed to the student.
- All question papers should be solved and answers should be sent to the Institute for evaluation.
- Successful candidates are awarded with PGDAM Certificate and Marksheet
Benefits of the Course:
- Successful candidates can opt for Bachelor Certification Course or
- Register his / her name as a Alternative Medical Practitioner from I.B.A.M. under Rule 7A.
Eligibility / Pre-Requisite:
- Any Graduate
- One Year.
- Fees should accompanied by :
- photocopies of qualification certificates (academic qualifications),
- 2 copies of passport size photographs
- Completed filled in form.
- Fee is non-refundable.
Remittance of Fees :
- All remittances (fees, etc.) should be sent by:
- Cash / M.O. / Draft